My friend Dianna at These Days of Mine gave me the “Kreative Blogger Award” the other day. Isn’t it purty?!
Thank you Dianna!
Other than passing this award on to a few others, and I will at the end, this blogging award seems to have only one rule:
“Reveal interesting tidbits about yourself that you haven’t made public before”.
Mmmm…I divulged a fair amount the last time I did something like this but I’ll try to think of something interesting…
1. I’m not afraid to ride in the rain. I believe a day riding in the rain is better than not riding at all.
2. I’m not afraid to ride my horse through a drive-thru mocha stand – course every morning we went we had to stand in line and wait our turn; not an easy task for an impatient sling-shot bay “pony”.
This was possible only because my Dad graciously and lovingly drug my horse west and then back east for me one year, just so I could say I rode my very own horse, in my mountains of Idaho/Montana – My dad rocks.
3. I’m not afraid of guns…anymore. After some lessons and practice I bought one; a 9mm Sig 226. And though I’m not afraid of it, I have a great amount of respect for it.
4. I’m not afraid of heights. I was instantly hooked the first time I went rock climbing. This was above and across the highway from Lake Koocanusa in Montana.
Not sure how this turned into what a “what I’m not afraid of” thing here, but I’ll just roll with it…
5. I’m not afraid of color (I had to grow into this particular confidence). These are some of the colors on the walls in the house here on the farm. After living with these colors for six years I still love them – especially in winter when I look out my windows and everything is white, it’s a great contrast…and makes me feel warm and happy.
6. I’m not afraid of long, cold winters and hope that I’ve passed that way of thinking on to my boy as my mom passed it on to me. Thanks Mom!
7. I wasn’t afraid to brain wash my kid early…and by this I mean a love for Idaho and “Ford Trucks” as I didn’t attend the U of I…but “GO VANDALS! anyway.
So, I think that’s probably enough tidbits. Don’t you?!
Below are my pick’s to pass this Kreative Blogger Award on to. Go over and say “Hey”.
Real Ranch Wife (Janice Morrow) at Morrow Family Ranch. You’ll be as impressed as I was at her “kreative” ability to use her point and shoot, plus so many of her stories are so funny.
Julie at Outtakes on the Outskirts. This girl is pretty darn witty and I love reading her blog…it’s always something new and off the wall. Yup, I’d say she’s “kreative” too!
and last but not least…
Nicole at The Game of Life. I’ve nominated her before but I must do it again as she is a very “kreative” person, always has been! Love ya Nic.
*Hey nominee’s! No obligation to accept. Grab the badge and pass it on if you wish.
Thanks again Dianna!
The other Dianna (d.)