I’m joining “Random Five Friday” this week so here goes…
- I’m back in Indiana to put Jake in College down in Fort Wayne. Move in day was this past Wednesday. *Picture above with his darling girlfriend from two short days ago.
- Tomorrow he goes down to stay and begins classes on Monday. I will see him one more time before I head back to Idaho. After that, I won’t see him again until Christmas/New Years (we’re hoping) when we join his dad on the road at the Pasadena Tournament Roses Parade.
- I may be starting to panic.
- I opened our storage unit the other day and discovered mass amounts of white/green mold on everything porous. It’s also coating the whole cement floor. Yesterday, Jake helped me load most of it up and drag it over here to my husband’s aunt and uncles place. Today I begin the fun process of cleaning it up so we can load it again!
- I have something to occupy my time while I “sit and wait” for Todd to get here (two weeks left) to take this last load of stuff to the storage unit in Idaho.